Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tiny Spaces & other randoms

 So, one of the current trends with Presley and sometimes Parker is squeezing into tiny spaces...
                             See what I mean? Reminds me of something out of the circus- haha!!

                   Parker talking to himself in the mirror :)
                                     Ditto ;)
Never know how I'll find her around the house :)
                                        Night, night ;)
                        I caved into the Pinterest craze a couple weeks ago...A-M-Azing! I was overwhelmed with the cute ideas on there! Sooo needless to say after I searched organization one night I spent the next morning cleaning out my kitchen cabinets and pantry! P & P were super excited to play with the odds and ends I found while cleaning...;) Phew my kitchen (and really the whole house) needed some serious work! Nothing had been cleaned out or organized since I was on bed rest...something about bed rest, c-section, NICU, and then a year of twins seemed more important than cleaning. ;) I've also tackled a few other rooms since then and seem to be on a roll. I should have taken before and after pictures! ;)
They didn't seem to mind my cleaning as long as they had kitchen "toys" to play with. *sorry for the diaper only look, but we started cleaning right after breakfast and kept going until lunch...no time for clothing with a Momma on a mission- haha!
We went to visit Great Grandmom last week and she had some goodies for P & P. They love the legos..and using the wagon as a seat ;)
Last Saturday afternoon we went to visit Gramma & Grandad's house. Presley has been loving my sunglasses these days..
                                                          Grandad
                                                          Playing with toys

We try to make it outside to play for a little bit very early in the morning before it gets hot. They love it.


                      Nana found them a great deal at Garden Ridge on a picnic table. I have it outside now. They sure love it!
Ok, and unrelated to P & P but I simply CANNOT wait to start reading this book! I'm saving it for our upcoming beach trip. I told Eric it was my "beach read" and after a few seconds he said, "umm you know your not going to be able to read on the beach." hahaha! Yes, yes, I know we'll  be busy playing in the sand with the little ones BUT I fully plan to read in the condo during their naps...fingers crossed that they will nap in a new place!! Looking forward to reading since their will be no pictures to edit, no house to clean, and no phone calls to return.  I've heard so much about this book and movie!
I painted their names on little beach buckets. :)
And I found super cheap toddler beach chairs at Hobby Lobby! p.s. notice the puppy in the chair with Presley reading the book? She has been attached to that thing like you wouldn't believe! We went to visit my Granny last week and Presley found it in the toy box...Presley simply could not put the puppy down...and she hasn't since. ;)
Next update will probably be vacation pictures! Can't wait!! Praying P & P adjust to vacation well...the good news is we aren't going too far.


1 comment:

  1. It must be something to do with the heat because I am in the cleaning mood too!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete