Let's start with yesterday! Oh how lovely and cold it was! I had been looking forward to the cold, gray day home all week. :) Somehow there is hardly ever a day with out us having some where to go...always something whether big or small..so I was looking forward to all 3 of us staying in our pjs. :)
I made Peanut Butter play dough..pretty fun. Equal parts of peanut butter, powdered sugar, and I added a little flour, and olive oil to help with the sticky. They had fun...Parker more than Presley- she was done after about 5 minutes...Parker on the other hand cried when I took him out of his high chair
After their 3 hour nap we watched a little of Walle.
I got the ball pit out- it's been in the closet for awhile so- NEW TOY. ha! They were so excited!
I made Chicken N Dumplings in the crock pot! yumm and so easy! (3 chicken breast, 1 can of cream of celery, 1 can of cream of chicken, 1 can of chicken broth, one onion chopped, 2 tbs butter, 1 can of biscuits. Everything goes in at once except the biscuits- after cooking on high for 5 hours I shredded up the chicken breast and added the biscuits (cut up and rolled into a ball) to cook for one more hour. Delish! The pic below is before the biscuits were all the way done.)And back up the day before the cold..we had to spend some time outdoors running on the soccer fields :)
Being silly.
So, I was looking through my 1,790 cell phone pics on my phone (wow I am a photographer 24/7, huh?) and found some real gems from the summer. :)How could I not post the picture of Parker in the dryer? ;) They actually both climbed in there while "helping" me...hehe!
H-I-L-A-I-O-U-S. Love the lips. :)
100% sweetness
Yay for the weekend! It's going to be a busy one over here with pictures booked, AND Halloween weekend! Can't wait to dress up my little "puppies!!"
















No comments:
Post a Comment