Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lately

What a beautiful day it is here in Texas! We went on a walk this morning at a park and I was actually a little cold! :) Love that! Parker & Presley enjoy our walks. We usually see ducks, squirrels, and lots of "puppies."

Here's what we've been up to the last few weeks in my cell phone pictures
Swinging with puppy
Saying hi to the ducks at the park
Playing dress up with Momma ;)
Playing at the park
Visiting Great Granny and Nana


Driving cars at the park
I spy a happy Parker
Checking out the cute meerkats at the zoo
Eating a taste of funnel cake at the pumpkin patch
Smelling "flowers"
No mess finger painting at home and learning colors
Wishing we could pet the tigers at the zoo ;)
Being a spaghetti monster ;)
and a whole lot more. :) I love spending time with these two. I bought a member pass to the zoo and love meeting some of our friends there. P & P do really well in the wagon and love getting out to see the animals at each stop. We also met our friends Amy, Haylie, and Bryson at the park to play and visit story time at the library. I think we will do that more often. :)

A big thank you to Grandmom Hubbard for creating a 1st year video of Parker & Presley! I love looking back and it has also re-energized me to keep blogging with pictures! So expect more pictures soon!
These are the days I want to remember. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment