Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Love





I love how much this little guy loves reading books! He has one favorite book right now...First 100 things that go. I knew when I saw this book at the store that he would love it. He could most likely sit in my lap pointing to the pictures of trucks, planes, cars, and all of the others in the book ALL DAY. It's the sweetest thing in the world. :)

*I love how he brings me a book with this questioning look and holds it up to me.

*I love the excitement of his face and bounce when I say ok lets read a book.

*I love his sweet voice asking, "dat" as he points to pictures.

*I love how he makes vrrrmm vrmmm noises at all cars, and trucks..and choo choo for the trains.

*I love the sound he makes when we see the picture of the police car. :) he tries to match my version of a siren-Haha.

Love this time with my little boy! :)

This picture is from this morning before Presley woke up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment