Pryce at 6 months you-
* roll all over the place
* sit up to play
* laugh, coo, and squeal!
* happy as can be & very smiley!
* you've had cereal and now also some solid foods. You absolutely hated cereal and food at first but now you get all excited at the sight of the spoon with your food! :)
* sleep, oh what's that? Since about 4.5 months you suddenly decided you don't like nighttime sleep as much...unless you're nursing. Some nights are pretty good and others you have a tough time, waking frequently. Because of this we have a new sleep routine. You go to sleep in your bed at night and usually around midnight you have your first wake up and from that point on you sleep with mommy- this is what gives us both the most sleep so I'll take it! :) I've been thinking you're teething for awhile and also thinking starting of solids has been an adjustment on your tummy. For now it's what works for us. :)
* still have your gummy smile, no teeth yet! You drool and chew a lot so I'm thinking sometime soon you will have a tooth!
Here's a look at months 5 to 6!
Love laughing with this happy baby!

Sleepy baby with daddy

I was on the computer and this angel was next to me, every time I peeked over he had the biggest smile and laugh. Playful Pryce!

Look at that face (and those thighs, haha) :) he had just woken from a nap on mommy

Sweet angel before bed

Sitting up to play! Big boy


Big enough to jump!

Pres and I had a strawberry tea party, Pryce was allowed in by Presley thank goodness ;)


Your first time trying food (cereal mixed with breastmilk)
Hmm what's this?

Good God that's horrendous!

Never again!! (That face makes me laugh so hard!)

Left side is before, right side is after. Haha!

And after awhile he decided it wasn't so bad. ;)

Oct 1st- 3 little skeletons :)



All bundled for bed :)

Sneaky little skeleton sleeping in my bed ;)

I didn't make p&ps baby food but this go-around I'm making Pryce's. It's actually really easy, I wish I had made p&ps but something about 2 babies- I just didn't have free hands very often. ;)

Clearly I'm an excellent baby food maker by his reaction to the carrots, haha! He's come around to it now but boy he hated it the first few times!
{Side note- I found this antique high chair for sale for $20 and couldn't resist! I made the cushions for him so it would be soft. I still need to order buckles to strap him in but for now I just stay right by him if he's in it. :) }

Playing with daddy before bed

Love this sweet time with him!

Waiting for his 6 month check up and shots! Little chunky is 17lbs, 45% for weight and 65% for height. Growing baby boy!


He loved making music :)

Happy 6 months baby boy!!

Months 1-6 with Pryce

We love you Pryce David!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment