Here's at look at Pryce's 5th month which began the day after we returned from the beach!
You had your first big boy bath! We actually are back to the baby tub because it's easier to clean you but you had fun in the big tub :)

Love you sweet baby Pryce!


I could eat you and your cute self up!


Learning to sit!

You were big enough for the exersaucer & it's one of your favorite places to play each day now!

Cleaning with you! Hard to believe this was about a month ago and now I'm pretty sure you are too big for that carrier :)

Happy boy! And you love playing with your feet

More feet evidence ;)


This is when I told Pryce we were going to the beach- clearly he was ecstatic!! Hehe!

Some pool time watching brother and sister swim


P&p are so sweet with him. At this moment Presley was rocking back and forth singing to Pryce :) and he loved it of course!

First trip to the beach

Loves grabbing daddy's face

More sitting practice :)


Xoxo

My happy grocery shopping buddy while p&p were at school!

And lastly, you turned 5 months old Pryce!! You are such a sweet baby boy, I know there are great things in your future!


Looking back- months 3, 4, and 5

Time flies!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment