The weekend after Eric and I found out we were having twins we headed to Nacogdoches for SFA homecoming. We had planned the trip about a month before. I was excited because we were staying at a bed and breakfast! The bed and breakfast was really neat because the house was built in 1886! It was the first brick house in Nacogdoches! The couple that owned the house were really interesting and made a breakfast that was to die for! Sunday morning was my favorite- stuffed french toast (filled with a bunch of different fruits!) I wish I had a picture to cherish of the breakfast they made both days! ahhh! Saturday we were up walking pretty much all day. I was a little worried how my body would handle it but everything seemed fine and I lasted until midnight. I was really glad Eric got to spend some time with friends he doesn't see often. On the way home the next day, I had some painful swelling issues I guess from all the walking. After coming home and propping my legs up the pain was better. Saturday we bought our babies their first present- SFA onesies. We knew we wouldn't be making another trip for awhile and how could we not buy them a souvenir! =) Below are pictures from the weekend and a week 14 update!
P.S.- All this talk about breakfast makes me want breakfast for dinner!! I may have to see if I can convince Eric to go with me to Ihop! ;)

The Bed and Breakfast

The Garden we walked through on Saturday



The game was great! SFA won 42-3 against Sam Houston!

Propping my legs up in bed with Pudge and laptop by my side!


Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.
Pudge looks like your guard dog! What a killer! I think its about time we see a twin baby bump picture :)
ReplyDelete