Daddy & Parker
My parents (Nana & Papa) with P & P at the Gaylord for rehearsal
Parker in the hotel room before the wedding
And here begins the wedding photos I took
Jordanna dancing with her Dad
Anyone that knows my brother knows he's a huge Dallas Cowboy fan :)
Best man speech- it was hilarious!
Jordanna's bouquet
Eric and I
Family! Granny, Stacey, Cindy, Charles, Stephen, Dennis
Family- Dad, Memaw, Aunt Mary, Rebecca, and Sarah
My brother and I dancing
My parents. The picture does not do my Mom's dress justice- it was beautiful!
Oh and this was taken by one of Jordanna's friends- the only pic I have of P & P going down the aisle with me. They did great! I think right when this was taken I was trying to steer Parker back toward the aisle- he was heading for the chairs- haha! But the rest of the way they were perfect. =)
Kyle and Jordanna's photographer took great pictures! They are getting the pictures on CD so I may post some of those later if I'm able to. =) There is one picture sticking out in my head that made me laugh- it's of Kyle & Jordanna with Jordanna holding her best friends little guy (few months older than P &P) then Kyle holding Parker & Presley- Presley is crying (tired) and Parker looks hilarious. ha!























No comments:
Post a Comment