Sunday, July 24, 2011

16 Months!

I haven't been keeping up with my monthly postings like I did the first 12 months. =) I was planning on only doing that the first year, but I took some pictures of Parker & Presley this week so I thought I'd post them along with some notes about each. Oh and  let me tell you taking pictures of these two these days is incredibly difficult. Being Mom and photographer is not easy, but I love it. =)

Presley
You are just as precious as ever! Your huge smile and giggle are contagious! You are communicating more and more each day. I love hearing you say- Parker (car-ker), duck, dadda, momma, woof woof woof, quack quack, meow, bye bye, and probably more that I can't think of at the moment...you basically try and repeat almost everything. :) My favorite is when you say Parker, so sweet! The first time you said it we were walking down the hallway to go get Parker and I was telling you, "lets go get Parker." You kept repeating Parker, Parker, down the hall to his room. =) You love Parker and if he's sleeping in the morning or during a nap I have to be watching you close because you try to sneak into his room and wake him up. Sometimes I let you go wake him up if it's time. :) You also love to take EVERYTHING Parker has and will get mad if he doesn't give in. Some words I would use to describe your personality, determined, fearless (about some things), curious, shy around new people or new places, playful, and of course happy! Did I mention your love for stuffed animals? You LOVE every stuffed animal imaginable and almost always have one to carry around with you. You've also become even more attached to blanky- I think you became more attached when you were sick last week. Daddy and I love you more than anything Presley! You are beautiful!









Parker
SWEET, happy, easy going, loving, cuddly, curious, ambitious, and did I mention HAPPY- those are all words to describe you!  You and Presley are both perfect in my eyes but I must say you two are very different. I think I've been posting that you are easy going since the day you were born. Thank you Parker. :) You are SO curious these days! Anything mechanical or new you just HAVE to get your hands on to figure out! Your favorite thing right now= going outside! I'm so sorry it's been 100+ all summer it seems and we haven't been out much. But any chance I get to take you out with me for even 1 minute I do (moving a sprinkler, getting the mail, turning on or off the pool, etc.) As soon as I pick you up and tell you were going outside for a minute you start kicking your legs in joy and chanting so happily! I can't wait for fall so we can go to the park to explore. I love how sweet you are when Presley takes things from you- occasionally you will get very upset and try real hard not to let her take something, but for the most part you let her have it and go find something else to play with- you are so sweet. I love when you fall asleep with your head on me, you can be so cuddly. You really look up to your Daddy and LOVE when he comes home from work! Daddy loves walking in to see both of you and Parker you always immediately want to hug him- so sweet. You are very social! In your music class you would go to your teacher and ask to be picked up, you've asked your doctor to pick you up, and even new people you've met! I loved when I took you to the grocery store last weekend and you tried to talk and giggle to just about every person we saw. =) Daddy and I love you more than anything Parker! You are incredibly handsome with the sweetest brown eyes!








No comments:

Post a Comment