Thursday, July 28, 2011

Where's Presley??

While the duo is napping I thought I'd make a quick post. =) Did I mention they are down to one middle of the day nap? No more morning AND afternoon. I tried to fight it as long as possible but Parker was just definitely ready for one nap. Presley would have been happy to continue two a day but I think she's happily adjusted now to one longer nap. Thank goodness I've got them back on the same schedule- we had a short period of crazy when the transition to one nap threw them off, but we're back on track. =)

Presley has always loved playing, "Where's Presley!"
                   There she is!
 Pretty sure Presley was in shock at how messy Parker can be at dinner time =)
Presley playing, "where's Presley" behind the chair. The blur to the left? Oh that's busy Parker :)

  LOVE my sweet, happy, messy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment