Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Party!

A couple weekends ago we had a fun summer play date with our good friends Monica, Jon, & Aubree. You may remember them from previous posts but Aubree was born 2 weeks after P & P. =) Eric grilled dinner, we swam, watched Elmo, and played! Here are some pictures from our fun day
   Checking out Jon's Ipad- wow those things are cool and they have so many cool things for kids on there!


                                  
The girls + Parker ;)

                                          Watching Elmo and loving life...hehe
                                           Parker felt Aubree needed to wear Presley's bow- ha!
                                   The husbands and babies :)

This weekend is wedding weekend for my brother! I'm so excited! You'll never guess who the ring bearer and flower girl are. ;) Ohhhh I cannot wait to see Parker in his tux and Presley in her dress! I'll be taking a lot of pictures! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment