Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Around the House...

While Parker & Presley and I love to meet up with friends, or get out for a little bit, we also love being home together! Here are some around the house pictures from the last month...I've been meaning to upload these pictures sooner but for some reason our internet has been going out off and on for almost a month now- grr! Oh well, it's forced me off the computer some nights to just relax and watch tv. =)
                                              Watching Elmo together!
                                              Watching some tv with Daddy- Parker cracks me up. Mr. Relaxed!
                             Mommy decided instead of pushing one baby around in the box at a time to multi task and let them ride together- ha!

                                  I've been giving P & P baths in the sink for a couple of months now. Much easier and the L-O-V-E it! They hate waiting their turn. ;)
                                HAHA Mr. Smooth. ;) Parker is the sweetest, happiest little boy I know :)
                  Ok, maybe I shouldn't have posted this picture next. ha! Presley is also the sweetest, happiest little girl...but the girl also knows how to throw a fit these days. ;)
Did I mention Presley's LOVE for stuffed animals? Sweet girl. Here she is holding 2 teddy bears and her Elmo. ;) She's standing but you can't hardly tell with all the fluffy around her. ha!
                                

 Now she's sitting down with them :)
And this below cracks me up. I took this with my phone last week, I think Monday or Tuesday. I knew Presley was starting to get sick...she usually likes just being laid in her bed at naptime with her stuffed animals and blankie but this day she wanted to be held. Parker was already asleep so I was spending extra time with her. She was just laying on me and not acting herself. I was trying to take pictures with my cell phone to send to Eric- telling her she's getting sick. But the funny part is as soon as I'd get my phone out to take a pic she'd perk up and have a huge smile. ha! Looks real sick below doesn't she? What a little camera ham. :)

     And another one. My caption to Eric said, "she's sick." I'm sure he was confused. ;)
        And this was at the doctors office. hehe
               Unfotunately she got worse towards the end of the week/weekend. :( These pictures she does look sick. Good news is she is much better! The only bad thing now is the anti biotic is hurting her tummy. These pictures were over the weekend.

Not to worry the little twosome is back at it :) hehe!
Coming soon- 4th of July pictures- I know so far behind ;) and some pictures from my brother's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment