A couple weeks ago my friend Monica invited us to meet her, her husband and little Aubree to play at a play gym inside a local church while they were passing through town. We had fun playing with them! The place is amazing for kids! I think Parker, Presley, and Aubree will enjoy it even more when they get a little older. Here are just a couple of pictures
Hard to see but Monica and I with our girls at the top of the huge slide. We had to go through/climb an entire obstacle course for kids to get to the top of this slide. Monica and I were sweating from the hard work- haha! It was not easy carrying the little ones through but we made it and they loved the slide! It is probably the biggest slide I've ever been down =)
I went back through with Parker so he could have a turn while Monica and Jon watched Presley. Parker LOVED IT! Monica said you could hear his laugh through the building. =)
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment